- Protection class IP65
Synthetic enclosures made of polycarbonate or ABS.
Particularly suitable to encapsulate electrical electronic components, and complete micro control systems.
Seal: neoprene seal in the lid
Lock: quick-release in rust-free stainless steel finish, self-latching, combined cross slot head
Made of polycarbonate, transparent polycarbonate or ABS.
Mounting bosses on the bottom, with enclosed self-tapping screws for mounting of fixtures.
- Order No.: 2366-1208-08-00
- widht: 120 mm
- height: 80 mm
- depth: 85 mm
- Number of cover screws: 4
- Surface finish: similar to RAL 7035
- Temperature range of seal: -30° up to +80°C
- Temperature range for enclosure: made of Polycarbonate: - 40° c to + 120° C. Made of ABS: -40° c to + 80° C.
- Protection type: IP65
- Type: Standard version PC
- Enclosure with cylinder screws available on request. Enclosure with silicone seal, available upon request.
- Enclosure complete with quick-release.
- Self-tapping screws included
Mounting plate for PC and ABS housings
|Suitable for width||120 mm|
|Suitable for height||80 mm|