§ 1 Information about the collection and processing of personal data
(1) Below, you will find details about the collection and processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is defined as any information which refers to you personally e.g.: name, address, e-mail address, user's behavior.
(3) If you contact us via e-mail or contact form, we will collect and record your data (e-mail address, name and phone number) for processing your query. We will delete any data generated in this context, after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there is a legal or a regulatory obligation to retain data.
(4) Below, please find detailed information about the relevant processes and the fixed storage period criteria in case we submit your personal data to contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your personal data for advertising purposes.
§ 2 Recording and processing of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) On calling up our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with personal information, personal data is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used by our terminal device. The following information, which is technically required to fully use our website and to ensure stability and safety: (legal basis art. 6 (1) (1) lit. f GDPR) is stored until its deletion:
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the query (specified page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Transmitted data volume
– Website, from which the access took place
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above mentioned data, cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored in the visitor's local browser cache and by which the body that generates the cookie (here through us) will receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or infiltrate viruses into the user's computer. Cookies serve the purpose of making our website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose extend and functions are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient Cookies will be deleted automatically when closing the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called ID session with which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the common session. Thus your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are automatically deleted after you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain fixed period, which can differ depending on
the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements and in addition you can prevent the installation of third-party-cookies or all cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Haewa’s websites use third-party services which may set their own cookies, including YouTube, GoogleMaps and the service AddThis, for recommending pages in social networks. These functions are separately marked and are deactivated when loading pages.
By using this site you signify your assent to the terms of data protection of the respective provider. häwa GmbH shall not be liable for contents or the processing of your data carried out through a third party. The sole responsibility lies with the third party. Haewa GmbH cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) EC-GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. The full IP address will be sent only in exceptional cases to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site.
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
This website uses the “demographic features” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain information on the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-related advertising by Google and from visitor data of Third-party vendors. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can use these features at any time using the ad settings in your Google Account, or by turning off capture of your data by Google Analytics as described under “Objection to data collection generally forbidden.
You can block data collection by Google Analytics by clicking the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie, blocking future collection of your data when you visit this website.
Disable Google Analytics
Google Tag Manager does not analyze any data itself and does not collect any personal data. It is an addition to Google Analytics, which can share information about user interactions with Google Analytics and, at the same time reduces the need for administrative maintenance on the pages.
This website uses Hotjar, an analysis software from Hotjar Ltd. ("Hotjar") (http://www.hotjar.com, 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640, Malta, Europe). Hotjar enables usage behavior (clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, etc.) on our website to be measured and analyzed. The information that is generated in this process by the "tracking code" and "cookies" while visiting our website is transmitted to the Hotjar servers in Ireland, where it is saved. The following information may be recorded by your device and your browser:
- Your device’s IP address (collected and saved in an anonymized format)
- Your e-mail address including your first and last name, if you have provided these via our website
- Your devices screen size
- Device type and browser information
- Geographical location (country only)
- Your preferred language for displaying our website
- Log Data
The following data is created automatically by our servers when you use Hotjar:
- Reference domain
- Visited pages
- Geographical location (country only)
- Your preferred language for displaying our website
- Date and time when the website was accessed
Hotjar will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on such use, and providing other services relating to the website’s use and Internet evaluation of the website. To provide this service, Hotjar also uses services from third parties such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These third parties may save the information that your browser sends as part of your website visit, such as cookies or IP queries. For more information about how Google Analytics and Optimizely save and use data, please refer to their corresponding privacy policies. The cookies that Hotjar uses have a varying "lifespan"; some remain in place for 365 days, some are valid only during your current visit.
You do not want us to collect your data?
The protection of your privacy is very important for Hotjar. Access to your data is restricted to the owner of the website to protect you and your personal data. If you feel unsure regarding the use of your personal data, click on the following link to prevent Hotjar from collecting this information or to reactivate the collection.
Attention: Deleting cookies, using the incognito/private mode of your browser, or using another browser will result in data being collected again.
"Do Not Track" support
Hotjar respects the Do Not Track header. That means, if it is set, Hotjar will not track you. For more information about the Do Not Track function, see our documentation here (in English).
§ 3 Passing on of personal data to third parties
We will pass on your personal data to third parties only in the following cases:
If you have given your explicit consent according to art. 6 (1) sentence 1, lit. a GDPR.
If permitted by law and in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. b GDPR and if required for the transaction and performing of the contractual obligations.
If the passing on in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. c GDPR is required to comply with a legal obligation.
- If the passing on in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that there is an overriding and legitimate interest in its disclosure.
§ 4 Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services. To use these services, you may need to provide further personal data, that we use for the supply of the individual services and for which the above mentioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Sometimes we use external service providers for the processing of your personal. We selected and engaged them thoroughly. They are bound by our instructions and are controlled in regular intervals.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services referred to are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the subscription procedure to the newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. That means, that after having entered your e-mail address on our website pages, you receive a so-called “confirm mail“ in order to confirm your registration. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. Furthermore, we store your used IP addresses and the registration and confirmation periods for proofing your registration and clarifying a possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of GDPR.
(5) The mailing service provider can use the user’s data in pseudonym form, i.e. without being allocated to a specific user, in order to optimize distribution and presentation of the newsletter, or for statistic purposes to determine which countries the recipients are based in. However, the mailing service provider will not use the data of our newsletter subscribers to communicate with them directly or share the data with third parties.
(6) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, https://www.haewa.de//aktuelles/newsletter-abonnieren.html by e-mail to Newsletter@haewa.de or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
§ § 6 Linking to social media platforms
(1) On our website we link to our social media profiles on "Facebook“,"Xing" and “LinkedIn“. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. If you follow the respective link, data will be transmitted to the operator of the respective platform. You can identify the provider of the plug-in via the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We offer you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. By clicking on the marked field you activate the function and the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. Furthermore, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. As for Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-ins, you will transmit your personal data to the respective plug-in provider who will store them (US providers store the data in the USA). Since the plug-in provider performs the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations and we neither know the full extent of data collection, nor the purpose of the processing, nor the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider will store your personal data as user profiles and will use them for advertising, market research and/or customized design of his website. This evaluation (also for users that are not logged in) mainly serves to provide customized advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right, you must contact the respective plug-in provider. We offer you via the plug-ins the opportunity to interact with the social networks or other users to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as user. The use of the plug-ins is based on art. 6 para. 1 sentence. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data are transmitted irrespective of whether the third-party provider provides a user account to which you are logged in, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data will be directly allocated to your account. If you click on the activated button and for example, link the page, the plug-in provider stores also this information in your user account and shares it publicly with his contacts. If you do not wish this to be allocated to your profile with the plug-in provider, you need to log out before activating the button.
(5) For further information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and the processing of data by the plug-in provider please refer to the privacy statements of these providers linked below. They also contain further information about the relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the individual providers and URL with the respective privacy notices:
[Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information for data collection: www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other as well as www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info. Facebook is subject to EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy.
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; www.xing.com/privacy.
c) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIns subject to EU-US-Privacy-Shield,
§ 7 Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
according to art. 7 para. 3 of GDPR if you have consented to the use of data, you have the right to withdraw your permission at any time, resulting in the fact that we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent;
- according to art. 15 of GDPR you have the right of access to your collected personal data and to obtain information about the following:
- - purpose of the data storage,
- categories of the personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipient with respect to whom your personal data has been or will be
- the planned period of storage,
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or deletion of personal data or
restriction of your processing of personal data or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- if the personal data are not collected by us, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making process, including profiling and meaningful information
on the related details;
- according toart. 16 of GDPRto obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of your
inaccurate personal data and the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- according to art. 17 of GDPR to obtain from the controller the deletion of your personal data but it
shall not apply to the extend that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of
expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for
the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according toart. 18 of GDPRto obtain from the controller restriction of processing of your personal
data, if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but you
reject the deletion of the personal data and we no longer require it for the purposes of the processing,
though you need it for assertion, exercising or defense of legal claims or if you haveprotested against
its processing according to art. 21 of GDPR;
- according to art. 20 of GDPR to demand to receive your personal data, which you have provided us
with, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another
- according to art. 77 of GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can
choose, for this purpose, the supervisory authority at your customary place of residence or workplace,
or that the place of registered address of your business
§ 8 Objection and/or revocation of data processing
(1) Where processing is based on consent, according to art. 6, para. 1 lit. a of GDPR you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
(2) If your personal data is processed, on the basis of legitimate interests, according to article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of GDPR, you have the right, according to article 21 of GDPR, to protest against the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons for doing so that arise from your special situation.
(3) Where personal data are processed for advertising and data analysis purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation and/or your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to [Please insert e-mail address].
§ 9 Data Security
During the visit to the website we make use of the widely-used SSL (secure socket layer) procedure in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level that is supported by your browser. This is normally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we resort instead to 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether a single page of our internet presentation can be transferred encrypted from the closed depiction of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We otherwise make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
§ 10 Current Validity and Amendments to this Data Protection Statement
This data protection statement is currently valid as in December 2019.
Due to the further development of our website and the offers presented in it, or due to changes in statutory or official specifications, it may prove necessary to alter this data protection statement. The respective, current data protection statement can be called up by you on the website, under https://www.haewa.com/company/privacy-policy.htmlhttps://www.haewa.com/company/privacy-policy.html at any time.