Please note the following points
(1) Information about the collection and processing of personal data
(1) Below, you will find details about the collection and processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is defined as any information which refers to you personally e.g.: name, address, e-mail address, user's behavior.
(3) If you contact us via e-mail or contact form, we will collect and record your data (e-mail address, name and phone number) for processing your query. We will delete any data generated in this context, after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there is a legal or a regulatory obligation to retain data.
(4) Below, please find detailed information about the relevant processes and the fixed storage period criteria in case we submit your personal data to contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your personal data for advertising purposes.
(2) Recording and processing of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) On calling up our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with personal information, personal data is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used by our terminal device. The following information, which is technically required to fully use our website and to ensure stability and safety: (legal basis art. 6 (1) (1) lit. f GDPR) is stored until its deletion:
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the query (specified page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Transmitted data volume
– Website, from which the access took place
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above mentioned data, cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored in the visitor's local browser cache and by which the body that generates the cookie (here through us) will receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or infiltrate viruses into the user's computer. Cookies serve the purpose of making our website more user-friendly and effective.
1) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose extend and functions are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).
2) Transient Cookies will be deleted automatically when closing the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called ID session with which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the common session. Thus your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are automatically deleted after you log out or close the browser.
3) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain fixed period, which can differ depending on
the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
4) You can configure your browser settings according to your requirements and in addition you can prevent the installation of third-party-cookies or all cookies by setting your browser accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Haewa’s websites use third-party services which may set their own cookies, including YouTube, GoogleMaps and the service AddThis, for recommending pages in social networks. These functions are separately marked and are deactivated when loading pages.
By using this site you signify your assent to the terms of data protection of the respective provider. häwa GmbH shall not be liable for contents or the processing of your data carried out through a third party. The sole responsibility lies with the third party. Haewa GmbH cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred.
(5) Tracking with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google Analytics cookies are stored based on Art. 6 (1) (f) EC-GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior to optimize both its website and its advertising.
We have activated the function IP anonymization on this website. As a result, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. The full IP address will be sent only in exceptional cases to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site.
We have entered into an agreement with Google for the outsourcing of our data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
This website uses the “demographic features” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain information on the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-related advertising by Google and from visitor data of Third-party vendors. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can use these features at any time using the ad settings in your Google Account, or by turning off capture of your data by Google Analytics as described under “Objection to data collection generally forbidden.
You can block data collection by Google Analytics by clicking the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie, blocking future collection of your data when you visit this website.
Disable Google Analytics
(6) Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager does not analyze any data itself and does not collect any personal data. It is an addition to Google Analytics, which can share information about user interactions with Google Analytics and, at the same time reduces the need for administrative maintenance on the pages.
(7) Google Ads
Google Ads enables us to display ads in the Google search engine or on third-party websites, if the user enters certain search terms into Google (keyword targeting). It is also possible to place targeted ads based on the user data Google has in its possession (e.g. location data and interests; target group targeting). As the website operator, we can analyze these data quantitatively, for instance by analyzing which search terms resulted in the display of our ads and how many ads led to respective clicks. The use of Google Ads is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. et seq. GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in marketing the operator’s services and products as effectively as possible.
Data transmission to the US is based on the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of the European Commission. Details can be found here: policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks and privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/.
(8) Google Remarketing
This website uses the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing. The provider of these solutions is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Google Remarketing analyzes your user patterns on our website (e.g. clicks on specific products), to allocate a certain advertising target groups to you and to subsequently display matching online offers to you when you visit other online offers (remarketing or retargeting). Moreover, it is possible to link the advertising target groups generated with Google Remarketing to device encompassing functions of Google. This makes it possible to display interest-based customized advertising messages, depending on your prior usage and browsing patterns on a device (e.g. mobile phone) in a manner tailored to you as well as on any of your devices (e.g. tablet or PC). If you have a Google account, you have the option to object to personalized advertising under the following link: www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The use of Google Remarketing is based on Art. 6 1 lit. et seq. GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the marketing of the operator’s products that is as effective as possible. If a respective declaration of consent was requested, processing shall occur exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR; the given consent may be revoked at any time. For further information and the pertinent data protection regulations, please consult the Data Privacy Policies of Google at: policies.google.com/technologies/ads
(9) Passing on of personal data to third parties
We will pass on your personal data to third parties only in the following cases:
If you have given your explicit consent according to art. 6 (1) sentence 1, lit. a GDPR.
If permitted by law and in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. b GDPR and if required for the transaction and performing of the contractual obligations.
If the passing on in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. c GDPR is required to comply with a legal obligation.
- If the passing on in accordance with art. 6 (1) sentence. 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that there is an overriding and legitimate interest in its disclosure.
(10) Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services. To use these services, you may need to provide further personal data, that we use for the supply of the individual services and for which the above mentioned data processing principles apply.
(2) Sometimes we use external service providers for the processing of your personal. We selected and engaged them thoroughly. They are bound by our instructions and are controlled in regular intervals.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services referred to are specified in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the subscription procedure to the newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. That means, that after having entered your e-mail address on our website pages, you receive a so-called “confirm mail“ in order to confirm your registration. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. Furthermore, we store your used IP addresses and the registration and confirmation periods for proofing your registration and clarifying a possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of GDPR.
(5) The mailing service provider can use the user’s data in pseudonym form, i.e. without being allocated to a specific user, in order to optimize distribution and presentation of the newsletter, or for statistic purposes to determine which countries the recipients are based in. However, the mailing service provider will not use the data of our newsletter subscribers to communicate with them directly or share the data with third parties.
(6) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, https://www.haewa.de//aktuelles/newsletter-abonnieren.html by e-mail to Newsletter@haewa.de or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(12) Our social media appearances
(1) Data processing through social networks
We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks. Detailed information on the individual social networks we use can be found below.
Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. can generally analyze your user behavior comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous processes are triggered that are relevant with regards to data protection laws. In detail:
If you are logged into your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged in to.
(2) Legal basis
Our social media appearances should ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on divergent legal bases to be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
(3) Responsibility and assertion of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) towards us as well as towards the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
(4) Storage time
(5) Individual social networks
We have a profile on Facebook. The provider is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland. According to Facebook, the collected data is also transferred to the USA and other third countries. We have entered into a joint processing agreement (Controller Addendum) with Facebook. This agreement specifies which data processing operations we or Facebook are responsible for when you visit our Facebook page. Please click on the following link to review this agreement:
You can adjust your advertising settings independently in your user account. Click on the following link and log in: www.facebook.com/settings.
Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. For details, refer to: www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum and de-de.facebook.com/help/566994660333381.
We have a profile on LinkedIn. The provider is LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland. LinkedIn uses advertising cookies. If you wish to disable LinkedIn advertising cookies, please use the following link: www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out .
To measure conversion rates, this website uses the visitor activity pixel of Facebook. The provider of this service is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. According to Facebook’s statement the collected data will be transferred to the USA and other third-party countries too. This tool allows the tracking of page visitors after they have been linked to the website of the provider after clicking on a Facebook ad. This makes it possible to analyze the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes and to optimize future advertising campaigns. For us as the operators of this website, the collected data is anonymous. We are not in a position to arrive at any conclusions as to the identity of users. However, Facebook archives the information and processes it, so that it is possible to make a connection to the respective user profile and Facebook is in a position to use the data for its own promotional purposes in compliance with the Facebook Data Usage Policy. This enables Facebook to display ads on Facebook pages as well as in locations outside of Facebook. We as the operator of this website have no control over the use of such data. The use of Facebook Pixel is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The operator of the website has a legitimate interest in effective advertising campaigns, which also include social media. If a corresponding agreement has been requested (e.g. an agreement to the storage of cookies), the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the agreement can be revoked at any time. Data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. For details, please click here: www.facebook.com/legal/EU_data_transfer_addendum and de-de.facebook.com/help/566994660333381.
If personal data is collected on our website using the tool described here and forwarded to Facebook, we and Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland are both responsible for this data processing (Art. 26 GDPR). The joint responsibility is limited to the collection of the data and its forwarding to Facebook. The processing by Facebook after the transfer is not part of the joint responsibility. Our joint obligations have been set forth in a Joint Processing Agreement. For the wording of the agreement, please visit: www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum .
According to this agreement, we are responsible for providing the privacy information when using the Facebook tool and for the privacy-secure implementation of the tool on our website. Facebook is responsible for the data security of the Facebook products. You can assert data subject rights (e.g., requests for information) regarding data processed by Facebook directly with Facebook. If you assert the data subject rights with us, we are obliged to forward them to Facebook. In Facebook’s Data Privacy Policies, you will find additional information about the protection of your privacy at: www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You also have the option to deactivate the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” in the ad settings section under
To do this, you first have to log into Facebook. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can deactivate any user based advertising by Facebook on the website of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/
YouTube with expanded data protection integration
Our website embeds videos of the website YouTube. The website operator is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
We use YouTube in the expanded data protection mode. According to YouTube, this mode ensures that YouTube does not store any information about visitors to this website before they watch the video. Nevertheless, this does not necessarily mean that the sharing of data with YouTube partners can be ruled out as a result of the expanded data protection mode. For instance, regardless of whether you are watching a video, YouTube will always establish a connection with the Google DoubleClick network. As soon as you start to play a YouTube video on this website, a connection to YouTube’s servers will be established. As a result, the YouTube server will be notified, which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account while you visit our site, you enable YouTube to directly allocate your browsing patterns to your personal profile. You have the option to prevent this by logging out of your YouTube - 16 / 20 Account. Furthermore, after you have started to play a video, YouTube will be able to place various cookies on your device or comparable technologies for recognition (e.g. device fingerprinting). In this way YouTube will be able to obtain information about this website’s visitors. Among other things, this information will be used to generate video statistics with the aim of improving the user friendliness of the site and to prevent attempts to commit fraud. Under certain circumstances, additional data processing transactions may be triggered after you have started to play a YouTube video, which are beyond our control. The use of YouTube is based on our interest in presenting our online content in an appealing manner. Pursuant to Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR, this is a legitimate interest. If a corresponding agreement has been requested, the processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the agreement can be revoked at any time.
(13) Your rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
according to art. 7 para. 3 of GDPR if you have consented to the use of data, you have the right to withdraw your permission at any time, resulting in the fact that we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent;
- according to art. 15 of GDPR you have the right of access to your collected personal data and to obtain information about the following:
- purpose of the data storage,
- categories of the personal data concerned,
- the recipients or categories of recipient with respect to whom your personal data has been or will be
- the planned period of storage,
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or deletion of personal data or restriction of your processing of personal data or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- if the personal data are not collected by us, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making process, including profiling and meaningful information on the related details;
- according toart. 16 of GDPRto obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data and the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- according to art. 17 of GDPR to obtain from the controller the deletion of your personal data but it shall not apply to the extend that processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- according toart. 18 of GDPRto obtain from the controller restriction of processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, if the processing is unlawful but you reject the deletion of the personal data and we no longer require it for the purposes of the processing, though you need it for assertion, exercising or defense of legal claims or if you haveprotested against its processing according to art. 21 of GDPR;
- according to art. 20 of GDPR to demand to receive your personal data, which you have provided us with, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to demand its transfer to another controller and
- according to art. 77 of GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule you can
choose, for this purpose, the supervisory authority at your customary place of residence or workplace, or that the place of registered address of your business
a) Objection and/or revocation of data processing
(1) Where processing is based on consent, according to art. 6, para. 1 lit. a of GDPR you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
(2) If your personal data is processed, on the basis of legitimate interests, according to article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of GDPR, you have the right, according to article 21 of GDPR, to protest against the processing of your personal data, provided there are reasons for doing so that arise from your special situation.
(3) Where personal data are processed for advertising and data analysis purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation and/or your right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to [Please insert e-mail address].
b) Data Security
During the visit to the website we make use of the widely-used SSL (secure socket layer) procedure in conjunction with the respective highest encryption level that is supported by your browser. This is normally a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we resort instead to 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether a single page of our internet presentation can be transferred encrypted from the closed depiction of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We otherwise make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
c) Current Validity and Amendments to this Data Protection Statement
This data protection statement is currently valid as in Juli 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and the offers presented in it, or due to changes in statutory or official specifications, it may prove necessary to alter this data protection statement. The respective, current data protection statement can be called up by you on the website, under https://www.haewa.com/company/privacy-policy.htmlhttps://www.haewa.com/company/privacy-policy.html at any time.