Control cabinets from häwa are the safe choice when it comes to housing the electrical and electronic components of your systems. But industrial companies and other businesses should also play it safe when it comes to control cabinet manufacture. To ensure that everything runs smoothly when working on the control cabinet and control cabinet housing, rely on the right control cabinet manufacturing tools from häwa.
Find individual and flexible solutions for metalworking on your systems and discover quality tools from Wain!
Mobile punching tools for workshop equipment
Powerman Mini, keyway pliers, lamella cutter
Cable scissors, cable duct cutter
Mobile crimping gools for control cabinet processing
Bus Bar Processing
For punching, cutting to length, bending and trimming bus bars
Air and electro hydraulic pumps for optimum efficiency of machines such as hydraulic punches, pressing or cutting tools
Suitable accessories for use with our tools
A must in sheet metal working: Tools you can rely on. This also applies to tools for control cabinet manufacture. Whether punching, cutting, pressing or processing busbars - professional tools from häwa will not let you down!
We offer you tools from professionals for professionals!
Different tooling is required depending on what work needs to be done on a control cabinet. Tools for sheet metal processing effortlessly cut and punch various metals such as steel and stainless steel or copper and aluminium in different sheet thicknesses.
häwa offers you the ideal metalworking tools and supplies you with professional tools for your workshop and mobile use as well as the appropriate accessories.
When working on the control cabinet, do you need portable tools? Mobile machining technology such as manually operated tools for metalworking and other professional, manually operated tools from häwa simplify your everyday work and help to save valuable working time.
Our mobile tools for metalworking include:
- Mechanical and hydraulic punches such as Powerman Junior or Powerman Vario.
- Tools for notching work, for example, keyway pliers, lamella cutters or combination solutions such as the Powerman Mini.
- Products for crimping and cutting, including cable crimping tools such as the manually operated hydraulic cable crimping tool 240 or cable scissors.
Indispensable for control cabinet manufacture: Workshop equipment that is precisely adapted to your requirements. This means that permanently installed tools for industry are also used in control cabinet manufacture. Optimise your work processes and equip your workshop with practical tools for metal and sheet metal working.
Discover metal and sheet metal working tools for your workshop:
- Hydraulic bow punches such as Quick-Press 300, Quick-Press 400 or Maxi-Press 500
- AlCu-Press complete for busbar machining
- Tools for cutting profiles, such as the Profile Shears 2671, the Cable Duct Shears 2676 or cable duct cutters.
- Tool drive products such as air hydraulic pumps and electric hydraulic pumps.
Discover the right equipment for control cabinet manufacture: Workshop equipment and manually operated tools for metalworking are an absolute necessity! Find out more on our website and discover our high quality tools.