- Water cooled
- Low maintenance
- User friendly
- High output
These devices are used to cool down the air inside the cabinet. The air-to-water heat exchangers can also be used in very high ambient temperatures.
The air-to-water heat exchangers are consisting of a housing, exchanger core (tube bundle with fins), fans and power cords. The fan draws hot air from the cabinet and blows it into the heat exchanger housing, where it is cooled via the exchanger core (with cold water) and forced back into the interior of the cabinet.
Air-to-water heat exchangers can be used under the most unfavorable environmental conditions such as excessive temperatures, extremely polluted or aggressive air or other hostile environments, if cooling water is available.
Air-to-water heat exchangers can also be used in very high ambient temperatures up to 75 °C (167° F), since the internal cabinet temperature to be achieved is primarily dependent on the water entry temperature. Therefore, it is possible to reduce the internal cabinet temperature to below the ambient temperature.
Air-to-water heat exchangers can also be installed in areas, where the use of filter fans, air-to-air heat exchangers and air conditioners is not possible.
Wearing parts, such as ventilators and valves can be easily exchanged by the user.
19”-heat exchanger type WE2800 with lateral air flow, type WE2800 V with front air outlet.
Air-to-water heat exchangers with valve are equipped with a thermostatically controlled valve with suppressor, assuring water savings and preventing extreme undercooling.
The thermostat of both 19”-types is set free through a separate cable. The interior cabinet temperature can be controlled and adjusted at any point inside the cabinet.
We recommend the use of our mechanical humidity controller type 3150-0030-02-30, to avoid condensation inside the cabinet which may occur when cooling below the cabinet’s dew point.
- Order No.: 3117-2800-22-07
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Frequency: FREQUENZ1 : 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Protection type: IP20
- Ambient temperature max.: 75 °C
- Suitable refrigerant: clean water
- Cooling capacity L35W10 at 200/400/800 l/h: 2500/2800/- W
- Air flow in m³/h: 450
- Control system: Valve
- Thermostat factory-setting: + 35 °C
- Mounting type: 19"-slide in module
- Power supply: power cord
- Fitting for condensed water drain: Ø 10 mm at rear side
- Power consumption at 50Hz: 105 W
- Nominal current at 50Hz: 0,45 A
- Fuse: 6 AT
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Noise level at 50Hz: 40 dB(A)
- Approvals: CE
- Weight: 13.7 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): widht : 435 mm height : 170 mm depth : 460 mm
- Surface finish: Powder coating RAL 7035, texture finish
- Material Exchange core: Copper/aluminum
- Material housing: Sheet steel 1 mm; 19 ga, front panel 4mm aluminum RAL7035
- TYP: WE2800
- Versions with special voltages, other fittings for water connection, compact controller / display with continuously controlling valve, stainless steels pipe work and stainless steel enclosures are available upon request.
- Heat exchanger with power cord
- Rubber seals
- Mounting hardware
- Thermostat controller with mounting rail