Each machine cell is functionally different, yet they have one thing in common: They are designed to your specific requirements and must be able to grow in line with the requirements. We developed X-frame for this purpose – a modular system which offers maximum flexibility in the implementation of your individual solution.
Easily expandable applications – from single cells to linear and rotative applications – with individually selectable modules at each position.
Expansion of your application through components in various versions.
X-frame is a smart way to combine flexibility and modularity of machine frames – each component can be used as load-bearing element and / or cable duct for electric, pneumatic, hydraulic installations or an electric operating room, i.e. a control cabinet. The manufacturing of single cells for manual assembly or testing systems for example, upgrading or adaptation of the control technology becomes child’s play. Change your machine frame into a flexible system that grows in line with your requirements – we support you.
- Modular system for an internal standard: Through its modular structure, X-frame is the perfect standard for various products ranges, one-off productions or special requirements. X-frame can be used flexibly and is easily and quickly adaptable to your needs. Your basic concept serves as internal standard for the realisation of a wide variety of applications – X-frame grows in line with your requirements.
- Modifications and extensions: X-frame can be easily adapted at any time to new customer specifications.
- Save time and money: You can concentrate on your core business while we support you in the construction of your machine frame.
- Low-priced one-off production: Owing to its simple construction, the X-frame system is ideal for manufacturing low-priced special or one-off products.
- Integrate control cabinets and save money: t is possible to integrate control cabinets on all levels. The control cabinet becomes a supporting part of the cell.
- Additional cable ducts are not required: The continuously open structure of the X-frame system forms an integrated three-dimensional cable duct.
- Additional devices or equipment are not necessary: The simple and modular structure of the X-frame system requires no additional equipment.
- A one-stop service: We carry out the assembly of your X-frame cell, including base plates, windows, doors, safety switches, light curtains and further components of our wide range of accessories.
- Your benefits: No stockpiling of materials, no further machining of frames or cells, much shorter assembly time.
- Individual choice of colour according to customer specification
Surfaces are powder-coated or made from stainless steel.
Ergonomic design that distinguishes you from your competitors.
Contact your personal häwa advisor today to discuss your specific requirements.
> Phone: +49 7353 98460