Whether heating, ventilation or cooling is in demand: inside your control cabinet predominantly one thing must prevail – a permanently stable climate. Precisely this is the job of our thermal components that guarantee safely and reliably functional safety of your sensitive circuits.
häwa cabinet heaters reliably prevent condensation in enclosures and control cabinets used outdoors or in unheated rooms.
For heat dissipation from electrical installations, control cabinets, enclosures and control panels.
Air-to-air heat exchangers and air-to-water heat exchangers provide cabinet cooling through heat transfer.
Perfect climate control in cabinets with häwa air conditioners. Heat transfer to a refrigerant allows to cool down the temperature also below ambient temperature.
Control cabinets have to be functionally safe – with no ifs and buts! Our high-performance air-conditioning technology regulates the temperature inside cabinets and enclosures safely and reliably.
Just one example: With häwa heating devices no condensation can form inside the cabinet – even in low ambient temperatures and high humidity. What are your specific requirements?
- Low space requirements for attachment and installation in relation to the works
- Tool-free mounting for filter fans
- Well-conceived concepts guarantee simple modification according to customer specifications
- Maintenance-free model without filter for harsh environments
- High efficiency in operation
- Heating devices/fan heaters/front heaters
appropriate heating output in compact desing
- Filter fans
the heat can be easily dissipated
- Heat exchangers air-to-air/air-to-water
high performance combined with a flat design
- Cooling devices with/without filter
economical and environmentally friendly air-conditioning