The customer required a customized cabinet for a communication center with a plywood mounting plate, providing reliable protection against vandalism.
häwa manufactured a customized cabinet made of 2 mm aluminum-zinc sheet metal with a plywood mounting plate on the rear side and an open bottom. The roof is designed with integrated rain cover and is bolted from the inside. Both side panels come with two rows of 11 grills each for protection against vandalism. The two doors are polyester powder coated in RAL 7035, textured finish, and are equipped with a door opening limiter. On the remaining height there are two underlapping covers. The upper cover is provided with maximum grills, facing to the outside. An additional grill panel with maximum grills is bolted from the inside. The doors are supplied with lateral gaskets only. The covers are laterally bolted.
- Customized cabinet made of aluminum-zinc sheet metal
- With plywood mounting plate
- Rain cover bolted from the inside
- Internal grill panel with maximum grills for protection against vandalism
- Doors with lateral gaskets only
- Laterally bolted door covers
- Door surface: Polyester powder coated RAL 7035, textured finish