Keypad enclosure with front edged frame to protect the built-in device. Especially suitable for control enclosures.
Protective ground connection to DIN EN 61439-1, studs M5x16 on cover and body.
90° frame: 20 mm
Cover with seamless integrated foamed seal.
Cover bottom hinged, opening angle 180 °.
Closure: 6 mm square actuation
Front frame: edged to the front, unscrewable.
Steel with improved pre-treatment through iron phosphating and deionized water rinse, as well as eco-friendly powder paint coating.
- Order No.: 2441-3030-12-07
- Material: Sheet steel
- widht: 300 mm
- height: 300 mm
- depth: 120 mm
- Sheet metal thickness: 1.5 mm
- Protective ground connection: according to DIN EN 61439-1
- Surface finish: Powder coating RAL 7035, texture finish
- Protection type: IP65
- Enclosure, cover and front frame.