- Protection class IP66
- Including apparatus rail
- Approved: cULus
Junction boxes for the optimal protection of wiring.
Protective ground connection to DIN EN 61439-1, studs M5x10 on cover and body.
90° framel: 20 mm.
Cover with seamless integrated foamed seal.
Cover screwed with captive screws outlaying the PU seals.
Built-in system: apparatus rail length 499 mm, DIN EN 60715 35 x 7.5 mm, from length 500 mm, DIN 60715 35 x 15 mm.
Steel with improved pre-treatment through iron phosphating and deionized water rinse, as well as eco-friendly powder paint coating.
- Order No.: 2410-2020-10-37
- Material: Sheet steel
- widht: 200 mm
- depth: 100 mm
- Length: 200 mm
- Number of cover screws: 4
- Sheet metal thickness: 1.5 mm
- Protective ground connection: according to DIN EN 61439-1
- Surface finish: Powder coating RAL 7035, texture finish
- Approvals: cULus
- Protection type: IP66, Type 1, 12, 13; Optional: Type 2, 5, 3, 3R, 4
- Box with cover and mounted equipment rail