- Small size
- Ensure a minimum operating temperature
- Prevent condensation
- Advantages of heaters with PTC-resistor: Dynamic heating up, temperature limiting, wide voltage range
Cabinet heaters are used for heating up the air inside a control cabinet. häwa offers a wide range of cabinet heaters from 10 to 1200 W to optimize the functionality of electric and electronic components, to ensure a minimum operating temperature and for frost monitoring in case of low ambient temperatures and high humidity.
The design of the heater supports the natural convection which results in a high air-flow of warm air
The surface temperatures on the accessible side surfaces of the housing are kept down as a result of the heater design
Heating element: Resistor (PTC) temperature limiting
The heaters are designed for permanent operation
Quick mounting: snap-on attachment to 35 mm DIN rail
- Order No.: 3186-0150-02-24
- Nominal voltage: 24 V DC
- Protection type: IP20
- Protection class: II (double insulation)
- Operating-/storage temperature: from : -45 °C to : +70 °C
- Operating/storage humidity: max. 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Surface temperature: Surface temperature at 20°C (68° F) ambient temperature (except upper grid): <+80° C (176° F)
- Air outlet temperature: 145 °C
- Heater output: 150 W
- Control system: without
- Attachment: clip for snap-on attachment
- Power supply: 4-pole terminal 2,5mm², torque 0.8 Nm max.
- Fitting position: Vertical air flow direction (air outlet at top/connection at bottom)
- Heating element: PTC-resistor temperature limiting
- Start-up current: 16 A
- Fuse: 10 A (slow-blow)
- Approvals: CE
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): widht : 60 mm height : 150 mm depth : 90 mm
- Surface finish: housing: black plastic, UL94 V-0
- TYP: CS 150
- When operating PTC-heaters below AC/DC 140 V the heater output will be reduced by approx. 10%.
- The specified heater output refers to an ambient temperature of 20° C (68° F).
- A safety clearance of 50 to 100 mm to the adjacent components shall be observed (according to the corresponding operation manual).
- 1 fan heater