- Super flat version, external thickness of front grid only 5 mm (0.20“)
- Front grid removable without tools
- Safe snap-in mounting
The front grid can be overpainted to match your color.
Large front grid cut-outs optimize maximum air flow, minimum noise level and visual filter status indication.
häwa’s super flat filter design makes size variations for specific applications economically feasible.
Environment-friendly, since all parts are made of galvanized sheet steel which can be easily recycled.
Snap-in mounting achieved with catches integrated in the filter frame.
Additional attachment is possible by using sheet metal screws.
Construction of filter frame using galvanized sheet steel with integrated wire grid, catches, contact brackets assure a high degree of EMI/RFI-shielding.
- Order No.: 3149-0324-11-07
- Nominal voltage: 115 V AC
- Frequency: FREQUENZ1 : 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Protection type: IP42
- Type rating: Type 1
- Cut-out Filter fan: 292x292 mm
- Temperature range: from : -10 °C to : +55 °C
- Air flow with filter pad G3 at 50/60 Hz: 495 m³/h
- Motor connection: terminal strip
- Power consumption at 50Hz: 64 W
- Power consumption at 60Hz: 80 W
- Noise level at 50Hz: 59 dB(A)
- Noise level at 60Hz: 59 dB(A)
- Approvals: CE; cURus
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): widht : 324 mm height : 324 mm depth : 137 mm
- Surface finish: housing: galvanized, front grid: powder coated, RAL 7035
- Type: 0324
- Filter fans are designed for screw mounting and do not have snap-on catches, contact brackets and wire grids.
- 1 super flat filter fan
- Filter pad G3
Exhaust Filters for Super Flat Filter Fans
|Cut out dimension||292x292 mm|
|Storage temperature from||+ 0 °C|
|Storage temperature to||+ 60 °C|
Small Compact Thermostat with Thumbwheel Setting Dial
|Control system||Closed con.|
|Temperature range from||+ 0 °C|
|Temperature range to||+ 60 °C|
Replacement Filter Pads for filter fans 3140, 3149, 3159
|Suitable for||Super flat filter fan 0324|