- Super flat version, external thickness of front grid only 5 mm (0.20“)
- Front grid removable without tools
- Safe snap-in mounting
The front grid can be overpainted to match your color.
Large front grid cut-outs optimize maximum air flow, minimum noise level and visual filter status indication.
Häwa’s super flat filter design makes size variations for specific applications economically feasible.
Environment-friendly, since all parts are made of galvanized sheet steel which can be easily recycled.
Snap-in mounting achieved with catches integrated in the filter frame.
Construction of filter frame using galvanized sheet steel with integrated wire grid, catches, contact brackets assure a high degree of EMI/RFI-shielding.
- Order No.: 3149-0144-00-07
Protection type: IP42
- Type rating: Type 1
- Cut-out Filter fan: 122x122 mm
- Material: Sheet steel 1 mm; 19 ga, enclosure galvanized
- Approvals: CE; cURus
- Weight: 0.25 kg
Dimensions (WxHxD): width : 144 mm height : 144 mm depth : 16 mm
- Surface finish: Powder coated RAL 7035
- Type: 0144
- 1 super flat exhaust filter with filter pad G3