- Compact design
- Low maintenance
- High cooling capacity
- Protection class: IP54
- Aesthetic design
häwa air conditioners can be us as independent devices up to an ambient temperature of max. 40/55 °C. They have two separate IP54-sealed air circuits, equipped with 1 fan each.
Heat transfer from the inside of the cabinet to the outside takes place through active cooling (refrigerating unit).
This allows to cool down the temperature in the cabinet below the ambient temperature. häwa air conditioners operate with the CFC-free, ozone-friendly refrigerant R134a.
For external or internal mounting
External fan operates only when cooling, which avoids unnecessary noise and pollution.
The temperature is set at the factory to +35 °C. It can be field-adjusted after removal of the cover panel, or for devices equipped with a display, from the outside.
A control line for the door switch, separately connected for units with a cooling capacity of 800 W or more, permits remote ON/OFF switching of the unit without power disconnect. General fault signal as potential-free changeover contact fed out in the control line.
Free from silicone compounds, PCB, PCT, formaldehyde and cadmium.
A capillary themostat controls the compressor and the external fan (for small air conditioners directly, for larger units via a contactor). The switching hysteresis is about 6 K.
For KF800 to KF2400 any condensed water is evaporated in the external circuit. In case of excessive condensation e.g. due to open doors or an extremely high air humidity, excess condensation is drained off via a fitting through the slots in the bottom of the housing cover, or it can be led directly to the outside by connecting a hose on the drain fitting.
For KF800 to KF2400, power connection is effected via a plug-in terminal at the rear side of the device. The mating connector is included in the scope of delivery. For KF400, the power cord is fed through the rear of the device.
- Order No.: 3120-0400-23-02
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Frequency: FREQUENZ1 : 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Protection type: IP54, external fan IP44
- Lower/upper operating limit: 20 °C / 50 °C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Useful cooling capacity: 400 W
- Unimpeded air flow cold/warm: Each 250 m³/h
- Material: Stainless steel
- Control system: Thermostat
- Factory-set: + 35 °C
- Mounting type: external/internal installation
- Power supply: power cord
- Power consumption at 50Hz: 330 W
- Power consumption at 60Hz: 360 W
- Nominal current at 50Hz: 1,9 A
- Nominal current at 60Hz: 2,1 A
- Start-up current: 3,2 A max.
- Fuse: 6 AT
- Approvals: CE
- Weight: 13.8 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): widht : 275 mm height : 525 mm depth : 144 mm
- Surface finish: Externally brushed
- TYP: KF400
- Power consumption and useful cooling capacity specifications relate to L35-L35 according to DIN EN 14511.
- Air conditioner
- Rubber seals
- Mounting hardware