Cooler, more efficient, more economical
Clean air, perfect cooling
The haewa FixCool filter fan revolutionizes cabinet climate control. The innovative air flow system, avoiding so-called hot pockets, ensures maximum protection of sensitive components. haewa FixCool fans are equipped with temperature resistant fibrous web pads with progressive fibre structure, an improved filtering capacity and a relatively low air resistance; reliably removing a wide variety of dust particles. The filter fans have an air flow of 35 up to 870 m3 per hour ensuring the right fit and reliable operation for a variety of different operation conditions. We can ensure maximum protection for small decentralized applications as well as complex high-performance systems without a problem. The FixCool fans are available in two colors and for different sizes. Sturdy plastic clips ensure a quick assembly and an easy filter pad exchange. This haewa product with its significantly increased energy efficiency will reduce your operating costs considerably.
- FixCool filter fans with standard filter pad in an innovative design for economic cabinet climate contol.
- The front grid is made of robust, self-extinguishing plastic with seamless foamed-in seal.
- Sturdy plastic clips ensure a quick assembly and a secure fit.
- Two lateral auxiliary grooves ease the opening of the front grid which is simply opened to the front to change the filter pad.
- The protection rating can be easily increased to IP 56 by mounting a corresponding protection cover.
- Protection type: IP54
- Type rating: Type 12
- Temperature range: -10 °C up to +55 °C
- Motor connection: spring clip (except type FC10: strands)
- Approvals: CE, cURus, cULus
- Surface finish: RAL 7035 or RAL 9005
- Material: plastic housing PC/ABS
Eine Erhöhung der Schutzart von IP54 auf IP56 ist mit der entsprechenden Schutzhaube ohne großen Aufwand möglich.